PLA/ALA Public Policy and Advocacy Deputy Director Larra Clark and Emily Wagner, Public Policy and Advocacy Deputy Director discuss the publisher changes to library ebooks and the publisher embargo which led to ALA’s “eBooks for All Campaign.” Clark and Wagner further discuss how public libraries are taking action, the online petition, and detail how you can get involved.
Resources for this podcast
- ALA Midwinter Meeting #eBooksForAll update.
- Online petition, graphics, templates and more.
- PLA’s website for information and resources related to eBook Lending and Pricing.
- News: “Library Advocates Deliver Ebook Petition to Macmillan”
- Coming soon: #eBooksForAll campaign update webinar archive.