FYI Podcast – Valerie Gross
Kathleen Hughes talks to Valerie Gross, President and CEO of the Howard County Library System (Maryland) about the principles of two library initiatives, Libraries = Education and Choose Civility in this PLOnline Podcast.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/238818410″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Resources Related to this Podcast:
Valerie J. Gross website – http://www.valeriegross.com (More about Valerie Goss and Libraries = Education including suggested phrases).
Howard County Public Library website
- Transforming Our Image through Words That Work (Article in Public Libraries Sept/Oct 2009 “Public Libraries).
- Choose Civility Article (by Valerie J. Gross originally published in “Public Libraries” Magazine July/August 2011 (Volume 50, No. 4) added to PLOnline on April 29, 2013).
- Moving Up to First Class: Libraries=Education, July/August 2015 “Public Libraries,” Volume 54, No. 4 p. 9
- Transforming Our Image, Building Our Brand by Valerie J. Gross
- Choosing Civility: The Twenty-five Rules of Considerate Conduct by P.M. Forni